Update!

Ok, so lately I've kinda ditched Mibba. I feel bad because I'm still writing some of my stories and I wanna go wonderfull places with them.But right now, in this point of my life, I'm kinda starting to get serious and realize how pathetic I was, practically living by writing this stuff.

I'll finish them off, but I can't promise sequels. Or there will be few updates to them, and less frequent than usual.

Never Say Goodbye: I have had this story finished so many times, but hated the ending each time. I'm currently stuck with it, but I'm in the process of writing the next update, and ideas are flying around my crowded brain as I type.

Here We Are Again: To be honest, it took a while to un-bury this from my memory. Another one I have writers block for. But, none-the-less, I will finish it.

From Me To You: I love, love, love this one and I don't think I could live without writing for it. I have an ending all planned out, no saying I'll go with it when the time comes to post the last chapter.

I Love Your Insides, Not Your Outsides: This was always meant to have a sequel, so you can pretty much count on a sequel to this as the sun rises each day :)

Everything else will come in time, I'm just trying to get my life straight, and to some extent, this is hindering me from coming out of my 'socially awkward' stage/shell.

So yeah, that's the low-down. I'm getting into my junior year and I need to start zero-ing in on a profession for college, if I'm going at that! So bear with me, once again, please?

I love writing for y'all, but right now it's just finding the time between summer classes (Not the same as summer school haha), boys, friends, family, and vacations. I'm just getting overwhelmed with "Oh, I have plans with*insert name here* tonight for a movie... but I haven't updated Never Say Goodbye in a while..." It's just tough for me to choose, but from what it looks like, I've been going out more thanwriting.

I just feel that this whole thing will be the last thing to get off my shoulders before I can really and finally move on. From everything. I've been like one inch away from being completely happy and anti-depressed, and then "SWOOP" I start writing again.

And Like I had mentioned in my INFO a while back, there are some family issues I kinda gotta tend to. So if y'all can understand me, that's awesome. If you can't, and you're pissed at me and wanna rip my head off, then...Whatever that's your problem.

I have tangeable people to hold onto, and people to keep from doing stupid things, and people to be there for. And if I'm here constantly, I can't be there.

Thanks to those who understand

~*~Jacky
August 10th, 2009 at 02:55am