Out of towners

Okay friends of mine. As most of you know my profile says United States but I really live in Germany. My daughter and I are moving to the US soon so that is why I have it that way.LOL Well I'm so excited. I met a friend on the internet and she and her Hubby are flying out to meet us. YAY!!!!!! Then in September Alexis and I are making the flight to the US to visit them in Las Vegas Nevada. I'm so happy I could just jump on the squearl under your bed because I am drinking tequella again. LOL I know I really need to update my stories but I have been trying to clean the house for their arrival. Here in a few I will be making friends with the mop and vaccum cleaner. Did I mention I did not meet her on Mibba but on another sight. They have been traveling all of Europe and aare making us the last stop on their world wind vacation. We don't have long before our big move so some boxes are pilled in one of our spare rooms. Grrr. What a mess. I do have their room cleaned out. She has read some of the books on Mibba and really likes them. She just doesn't have a log in and doesn't post herself. I will have her check out some of my favs on here. You all know exactly who you are because I always bug you for updates.LOL I am wishing you all a great summer as ours is GREAT!!! I know school is starting up for a lot of you all. I just hope you all still update and I will do my best to update mine before she comes and give you all some really great ones when she leaves. Thanks for sticking it out with me. I really love all my faithful fans and friends on here. Hugs to you all.~~~~~~~~~~~MsGerardPunkWay, aka Nightmare, aka Bills Star.
August 11th, 2009 at 03:14pm