Twilight & Harry Potter. Slight Rant,

Okay. Over the past couple of days I have read some journals on Harry Potter and Twilight. Which one is better? Who would win Harry or Edward?

If I am going to be honest, I like Twilight. I have read the books and enjoyed them! Where as Harry Potter I haven't but I enjoy the films.

I'm sick of the arguments and comparisons between them both. Everyone has an opinion and different taste, So why argue about it?

I'm also sick of everyone saying Edward Cullen is so HOT! Okay let's get one thing straight...

ROBERT PATTINSON ISN'T EDWARD CULLEN!

I watched an interview with him and Kristen the other day and all the girls called him 'Edward'. He isn't Edward, he just plays a character! I agree that he is stunning but in a Rob Pattinson way not as Edward Cullen.

I'm also annoyed that people are saying...

"Well I read the books when they came out years ago! People are just obsessed with them now for attention!"

Okay fair enough, but still it's their choice not yours!

So please people! Can we please let live and let live and stop the arguments!

Both are great books and films. In there own way to other people. Let people have their opinion and not cause arguments.
August 12th, 2009 at 06:41pm