Mayday Parade

Mayday Parade has got to be my all time favourite band. For sure.

And this journal is a little late, but, this past Sunday I went to a Mayday Parade show! Well all I can say is that they were great...amazing ahh so wonderful. They sounded pretty much the same as they do on their CD. I was not disappointed at all. They played more songs than I thought they would, seeing as how they there were three other people playing. Evan Taubenfeld played first...he kinda sucked, but eh oh well. Then The Doppler Effect played...they weren't too bad. Then Mayday Parade, and my boyfriend and I left after them, cause we didn't really care for seeing Metro Station.

Mmm, lets see, what songs did they play...well they opened with Jamie All Over, which was funny cause my boyfriend and I bet on what song they would open with and I said Jamie All Over :D Everything is always a competition between us haha. Then they played Black Cat, When I Grow Up, When I Get Home You're So Dead, Three Cheers For Five Years, Miserable At Best, and finally Jersey. They were just so...amazing. Wow. Ha, and during When I Grow Up some girl threw her bra up on stage, and then after that Jake Bundrick (the drummer) took the bra and put it on his drum set lmfao.

I'm so pissed though, I forgot my camera =/ Ah well, there will be other shows!
August 12th, 2009 at 09:25pm