I FOUND JADE AND NYX!

No, that tittle isn't a joke, and I promise I'm as excited as you might be (if you're one of the people that's found me after quizilla)! Maybe even more, it's hard to tell, cause I know there's a decent few of you here that are nuts for it and I stayed up all night last night reading the first part.
I know they're not real people, but I MISSED MY BABIES! :3

OH MAH GAWD OH MAH GAWD OH MAH GAWD

Anyway as I said I'll be posting the original version of the Jade/Nyx series and working on a revision and new version.
Anyone who's meticulous might find a few changes in the original version, but that's just a editing on my part - there were a lot of grammer and spelling and sentence structure mistakes, and way, way too many continuity problems. So I'm going to try and start posting them in the next day or so, after I just run through the first part and do quick editing then chapter by chapter. It's gon'a be good.
Just so everyone knows, the revision won't be following the original storyline all too closely. It'll have many of the same events, the characters are the same (a few very minor detail changes though) and so are the places (though "Silent Hill" will be changed to St. Mary's Hill of Silence). After that's all done, original posted and the two-part new version, I really still want to try the whole Lex concept, but not in the same way. Our dear darling little Lex will still be the same as always (I think of ICP when i type that - "he's and insane serial killer clown who says, women love his sexy smile!") , but it'll just be different in a few ways.
Anyway, I'M AM SO EXCITED.
I realized when I started reading the very first few paragraphs of part one how much I love this project. To me it's a project - not just a story, it's all the separate characters and their lives and the places all involved. But I damn love it again. I'm going to try my best with this, I really want to. I have a month of summer left to do as much as I can before school swallows me up.
Anyway, the first few parts of the original should appear sometime between tonight and saturday night.

again,
I AM SO FUCKING EXCITED.
MROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
August 13th, 2009 at 10:37pm