Let's be sarcastic for a few, yeah?

...I thought you all might like to know a little about me, as a reference point for future posts, you know.
I'm 17, I work at starbucks, I used to/still row, I love to sing, I play piano(poorly) and I can't stand people that are ignorant. Often I am ignorant... but I'm talking more about the people who deliberately ignore the things in front of their face.
Standard "Oh look at my writing, because I like to write, you should check it out *nods*".
Now that that's out of the way. Yeah, I write. Awesome. Margaret Atwood=inspiration for my style.

I'm blonde, a gemini, have blue eyes, and am on the short side of the spectrum. I also like long walks on the beach, though not too long, just long enough for the sun to set, the woods are an excellent place to be, and I love a person who reads... (/endpersonalad)
Anyone else notice how personal ad looks a little bit like salad with no spaces? Maybe I'm just crazy...
I don't write Journals, in fact, I find them very difficult to write, mostly because I'm just not that talkative. Often when I talk, I say stupid things... so I just try to avoid talking altogether.

I like creating trouble sometimes.
Telling die-hard environmentalists that littering is okay because global warming is a myth = great joy in life. Try it. (If you're one of those pro-choice, free tibet, save the panda's type of person...yeah, not sorry.)

I work at Starbucks, as I said, and being a corporate whore is quite enjoyable. Why?
I make friends with strangers by being pushy and interrogating them about their days.
I get to play with hot things. (High-five if you giggled)
Sharpies. Always.
We can talk about boys in our headsets while said boys are at the other end of the store.
We meet fun people. Like crazy stick lady. I'll mention crazy stick lady at one point in greater detail.
If I make an ass of myself-which I often do- we can all have fun laughing.
It's busy. All the time. No monotonous facing. -Dear facing, Die. Sincerely, Morayah.-

Hmm... I think this is all there is to say for the time being. I'll get some input from someone else at some point.

-Also also. I think Journal friends are awesome.
Hi, you wonderful little monsters.
August 18th, 2009 at 07:54am