I Point My Finger But I Just Can't Place It <3

AHHHHH!! School starts in like 2 days!! Oh My Gaskarth.. I am not ready at all. Well, I thought I was.. until Freshman Orientation today.. gragh! The school is soo soo big. Not only are my classes up,down,up,down through the whole day.. the go back and forth across the school...! I am so dreading friday.

Though, today I did meet quite a few cool people.. as well as caught up with some old friends from last year. Oh.. and one of my bestest best friends from 5th grade moved back!! Which made me incredibly happy!!

One of the most suckish things about this year is that me and Niki only have one class together... Journalism! I didn't even sign up for Journalism.. I signed up for Drama.. but now Im really looking forward to doing Journalism. Mrs. Beavers said that it is a pre-requisite for Yearbook and the Newspaper! I would love to be on the newspaper staff! She also said we will get to do stuff with video cameras and we'll get to do my favorite.. photography! So I think that will be a fun class.

I'm also in Biology. Mrs. Batten was not kidding last year when she said very few Freshman take Biology. There were 3 Freshman in my Biology class.. THREE! I don't believe I am going to enjoy being in a class with Sophmores, Juniors, and Seniors.. at all. But, hopefully I will maybe warm up more to the Idea as time progresses.

I'm rather happy that I don't have any classes with this one whore. Oh My Gaskarth... I would have died. Not only does she have to go and ruin my friendship with Dustin, her mother is ALL OVER my daddy. I don't think so mother of a whore. Haha she was wearing some pink skinnies.. like a preppy whore like her can pull those off at all... try NO!

Speaking of skinnies... Cammy had these frieking awesome blue and pink zebra print skinnies on today. I am so jealous that her and Niki can pull off Skinny Jeans and I cant! Haha oh on the subject of clothing, I got complemented on my shirt today! I knew going with 3OH!3 was a good idea!

I am still trying to decide on what to wear the first day. With my new hair... I don't believe what me and Niki planned out is going to work as well as it would have with my brown hair. Oh yea I forgot to mention that my hair is red brown now.. I frucking love it.. it sticks out more than the brown!

I have been babysitting for my dad's non girlfriend lately... 3 nights = 100 bucks. You cannot beat that at all! I bought hoodies yesterday while I was on my NON date with Dylan. I got a black and grey striped one (looks like Shane Dawsons in the "Lady Gaga Tried To Kill Me" video.) And I got a grey and pink one.. it has like a criss-cross pattern, and ive got my favorite which is like a purple, pink, grey, black, white, and blue plaid.

Well I guess that is all I have to rant about atm. Im gonna go now.. what I'm gonna do, I'm not quite so sure about right now.. haha peace loves

<3 Meaghan Kayye
August 19th, 2009 at 05:14am