Things gone wrong (I'll be using icons to discribe this)

Well OK,
To start I don't think anything is wrong with me.
Rather this, and by this I mean what's going on with my situation.

But since you guys can't see my face I'm going to use emoticons (icons with emotion :P) so you guys can kinda see me as I explain somethings.
And I decided that with the help of The Used songs, I should at least type down my thoughts and get down to whats been happening.
*Breaths in then out*

Well my friend....or should I say ex-friend now after this petty fight happened.
Anyway....

Lately I've been thinking if this was really my fault why this happened
Image

And this is how that day started.

My ex-friend,Image , had recently been complaining about what was happening in her life by taking it out on the Internet.
But who doesn't do that?

So me,Image, and my friend (Who is a guy), Image, (Note: We are/were all real live friends) were doing what we do best here and blogged about how great live was going for use since the drama here declined. The only reason we figured it declined was because our friend Image , who usually brought up stuff, had now moved to another state.

So she saw how lovely our lives were turning out and became mad because she was gone and even without her here we were living our lives.
Image
Was what she thought we considered her to be.
But thats just her assuming that.

Image asked what was wrong with her after she posted a journal about her stories that somehow ended up bitching about us.

When I pointed this out, she took off my comment and her friends list then played the whole Image card.

And I was like, Image
"Bitch, your the fucking backstabber here because you didn't even have the guts to say this to my face"

The only reason I was like this was because I was the longest friend she ever had (And she admits that), but here she was, ending it like that because I decide to message her about it and stand up for myself.

Then she claims that I'm the one who Image her by saying what I had to say.
Because all of us, Especially me, have gotten so sick of putting up with ever thing she throws at us.

I actually put it out there saying
Image

She gets mad, again....

But turns around and says Image

But when
Image gets involved, he starts listening to both of us and our sides and in the beginning he's like
Image
But then he ends up like this Image

Then tells me to ignore her and get on with my life, because life will go on,.....

SO!!!!
I tried to, but Image came and messaged me while she was *ahem* indisposed I should say.
And said that I should have just let her sleep out on a park bench because I was so~ concerned with my money.
But then I was like, Image ....I'm the one that ASKED for you and TOLD you that you could stay at my house until you had a place to go....So, there is really nothing for you to argue and rant about....

But then Image is like, Image yeah whatever, just keep telling yourself lies and whatnot.

Then, I'm like Image I'm not lying! Your the one avoiding this and continuously blaming me for something I didn't even start!

In the end though, It doesn't matter what or who started it because we ended up using harsh words that neither one of us will be the same with each other.
Image

With that stated, all I can do now is accept what has happened and take the advice that was given to me and move on.
Because even if we did become friends again, it wouldn't be the same because Image and Image already had made the point clear that friendship between us will most likely never happen.

Image
August 22nd, 2009 at 04:36am