Summer this year.....

Rawr!!! I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!! ......probably only for a day, though, cuz writing is SO MUCH FASTER by hand than typed by me.......TT^TT........my lovely youtube account is growing beautifully, though!!! Obviously, my youtube account is Medimorpha, so if you know me there, that's good~!!!

Anyway~ I'd been working hard on my writing/drawing all year, so I should be getting better??? I hope so......^^; I'd also been reading the summer away, hoping I'd type the rest of "Yoru to Akatsuki"......which FAILED MISERABLY!!!! I only wrote 37 pages of my 100-page goal, and I only have 10 pages or so typed!!! I'm so pathetic!!!! TT^TT so......I guess I'll have to merely write the rest by hand........maybe read it aloud via youtube??? Or perhaps ask/force a friend/parent to type it for me??? I don't know anymore.........I'm just a lazy fail at a novelist ^^;

I actually watched several new anime over the past year, too. A few would be Katekyo Hitman Reborn (the BEST anime EVAH!!!) and Junjou Romantica (BEST YAOI EVAAAAAAH!!!).

I also went to a recording studio this summer, recording a few fandubs of Japanese music onto a CD. I did the songs "Purupuru pururin" and "Toeto". I LOVE both, they're so addicting!!!

I've been playing Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories all morning...WHERE ARE THE SAVE POINTS?! They're so far spread out........TT^TT

Being kidnapped is NOT fun. My senpai practically DRAGGED me to her house for a pool party merely because everyone her age was "busy". I ended up being forced to help her with the Shadow Temple in Ocarina of Time. Sure, I do LOVE that game and all, but watching her play was total TORTURE, and I'd only beaten the game, let alone gone through the Shadow Temple, only once, and yet she expected me to be an expert and MEMORIZE every single room. I mean, who asks that of their kohai??? Seriously???

Gokudera-kun and Yamamo~chan took me to the beach, too. It was FUUUUUUUUUUN~ We burried onii-chan in the sand to make him look like a mermaid~!!! Gokudera-kun tried teaching me to swim, too, but it failed miserably. Worse yet, Yamamo~chan was STUPID ENOUGH to, after picking me up in the water, hand me over to Gokudera-kun. What ended up happening was that I was DROPPED by Gokudera-kun accidentally, and I nearly drowned. I tried avoiding Gokudera-kun while we were in the water after that, but hiding behind Yamamo~chan resulted in Gokudera-kun screaming "Get your grimy hand off my Juudaime!!!!" or something like that..........poor me........I barely EVER get hugged anymore because everyone fears Gokudera-kun.........TT^TT plz hug me, everyone..........

This is basically my ENTIRE summer/year in a nutshell. Please sympathize with me ^^;
August 23rd, 2009 at 10:48pm