BLINK ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY TWO.

Okay. So, anyone and everyone that was at the Arts Center Tonight... THAT WAS THE SICKEST SHOW IN THE FUCKING WORLD. Yeah. My brother bought me the tickets for my graduation (love him :D). Section 402. Row S. Seats 118, 120, & 122.

We got there sort of late and we missed that Chester band. Steph & I were just getting to our seats just as Taking Back Sunday finished Sink Into Me. God, Adam and that microphone is LOVE. He's very formal-ish with the crowd though. XD Where My Mouth Is was amazing live. I felt really bad when I saw Fazzi's foot :\ He had one of those foot braces on... The asshole in front of me laughed at him when they showed a close up of him.

Weezer was alright. I'm not that big of a fan... It's HILARIOUS how that dude dances though. Nuff said. Oh! And they played Should I Stay or Should I Go. Funny shit.

BLINK 182. Holy shit. The suspense they gave the crowd, fuck those boys. The text scroller was hilarious. Someone wrote I LOST THE GAME. Whoever it was... You're a bastard. :) Someone text SPONGEBOB OWNS YOUR FACE XD hilarious.

TOM IS SO ANNOYING. XD I've seriously never heard a voice so abnoxious before! Gosh. What a night.

Feeling This.
I Miss You.
Josie.
Not Now.
Adam's Song. <3
The Rock Show.
First Date.
Stay Together For The Kids.
Down. <3
Always.
What's My Age Again?
THEY PLAYED CAROUSEL FOR THE ENCORE D: ... I missed it.

The best parts of the meaningless chatter between Mark & Tom were:
-Tom pointing out a massive sign with Julio and I can't remember anymore. Except Mark's the smart one who pointed out the name was pronouced Hulio. FUCKING LATIN BASTARDS XD
-Tom pointed out somebody yawning. LAZY FUCKERS XD
-Tom complaining about people not laughing at his jokes then everyone chanting Mark.

I can't believe how packed the joint was. The NJ show sold out the fastest :] Beat that.
August 27th, 2009 at 06:59am