Movies, Romance and Vancouver. The Hot Spot. [warning: twilight related.]

how many of you like the twilight saga and want to watch the movies? *raises up hands* well, im a big twilight fan. but im NOT like those obsessed teenage girls who wants robert pattinson's baby.[no offense to anyone.] NO, i just like a good romance stories.

ANYWAY, if you've been following the stories, you know that New Moon was filmed in Vancouver Canada. and im about to tell you something i shouldnt. I live in Vancouver. in fact, I live right across the high school parts of New Moon was filmed.

and right now, there are movie things in the high school. like tents and movie-like stuff. So, im here thinking, PARTS OF ECLIPSE IS BEING FILMED IN THE HIGH SCHOOL ACROSS THE STREET FROM MY HOUSE!![not entirely sure.]- Cue dramatic scream. - and im like scared to post this right now. but i had to get it out of my head.

Like, Vancouver is like a hot spot for celebs and movies this year. then next year, The 2010 Olympics! AWSOME! im loving living in here right now, even though it rains alot. ANYWAY, i just like the twilight saga, and im wondering whats your personal opinion on it. Comment and tell me.

PEACE TO THE MIDDLE EAST!

.xPearl.
August 27th, 2009 at 08:45am