oh fakes of mibba how you amuse me (:

yes this is about the fake scene on this site.
Its highly amusing.
I've found 4 of my friend's photos being used on this site by various members.
Only one of the said friends actually had a mibba, as I asked him to make it, but then he got banned for spamming. In all fairness we weren't that bothered as Id only asked him to join it in the off chances I couldnt see him face to face.
One of the creepiest fakes I've come across is a girl who used my friend ashley's photos.
Creepy as she had stoln the photo of ashley and her brother tyler hugging, and claimed it was her boyfriend.
I mean srsly, thats just wrong! Imagine if Tyler had ever seen that, how disturbing is it to see someone masquarading as your sister and then claiming you're her boyfriend.
Sadly these fakes just dont think.
They don't get that its pathetic and shows an inferiority complex, and futher more its disrespectful to other people.
You're trying to steal someone's identity, thats almost as good as fraud!
However one thing il hand to this fake was once she relised the proof was against she took down the photos no questions asked.
& same goes for a couple of other fakes.
What annoys me most are the ones that insist that its them, and that the person you know is fake.
Excuse me doll, I'm 100% my boyfriend of 2 years is deffo NOT fake (:
Makes me actually LIVID, to find people using his and other people's photos.

So we have you're self concious but accepting fakes.
We have you're twatish and desperate fakes.
And then we have your typical 13 yr old, "ima emo kid" girls masquarding as boys.
Love it! aha, srsly it amazes me each time I see them.
Thankfully nowadays people are able to recognise fakes more easily and blow the whistle early, but its shocking that these fakes don't relise how obvious we are.
take for example the mibba new member list on the home page.
There's a lad there cant remember the name now, just was amused at the word "ish" being in a 17 yr old boy's username.
Now his photo was oddly blurry and futher more looked alot like someone from myspace, then again I do not know this boy from myspace in real life, so ya know the myspace boy could be fake and the mibba boy real.
Go to click on the profile.
Oh lookey, "this profile is not active".
Caught and banned in less then 24 hours. When will they learn rotfl, they ren't amusing, they're arent cool, they're just sad and pathetic.
& they make it hard to trust in real ppl on the net. [/rant]
August 28th, 2009 at 11:25pm