The Cemetery Series

Hey it's Katie!

Many of you know about my story The Haunting of Pine Ridge Cemetery. Well, I am going to make it into a series.

The series will include (In order of posting): The Haunting of Pine Ridge Cemetery, The Cemetery Chronicles, and Death's Revenge. I am contemplating another book but I'm not sure how Death's Revenge will turn out. If there will be another one, I will need assistance coming up with a name.

Now, The Cemetery Chronicles. What is this? It is seven stories of everyone. Each character (with the exception of Lucy and Leah) will get their own story that takes place anywhere from one to two months before the cemetery incident all the way to their demise or disappearance. It will be done in their POV throughout the whole story and you get some "behind the scenes" footage.
So, in short, you will get to know everyone.

If all goes well and I am able to create all these stories (including the probable sequel to my sequel) the whole series should contain ten stories.

But I cannot start posting the Chronicles until I am unbanned from posting stories. (You see, I posted a story that apparently was a story of one-shots. Oops!!) But if you guys have any ideas for me, comment here on my journal or on my profile. Or you could even send me a message. And I would highly encourage reading Pine Ridge. You can get to it via profile or search for it. It's a completed story and it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Thanks again!!
Enjoy the rest of your summer!

<3 Katie
August 31st, 2009 at 10:26pm