A friendship like ours

In the poem, "A friendship like ours", I did mean everything in it (maybe except for the ending). But it's not like you care. That is why our friendship ended, cause we never did try. But I wish we did. It would have been even more stronger if we fixed what we both did wrong. But again, you don't care. And I do miss you. A lot actually. But obviously you don't miss me, or care that I miss you. You did mean a lot to me, but you never did see that. You never noticed how much I needed your help to get me through the day. I needed you from venting or just getting me to smile. But...It's not like you care. I wish we could talk. Just share our feeling, I'd probably cry and stuff, but yeah. But again and again, you probably don't care. And yes, I do see myself in the mirror, very clearly actually. I reflect on myself, my life, my actions, and my past and future a lot. And I don't regret any of it. I never regret telling you those so called "lies", cause they weren't lies. So why would I regret telling you about my life. Something you deserved to know. But, I don't think you care, just like a majority of this message.
I do hope you read this. You probably don't care about it, but I still like to hope.
So I guess there isn't anything left to say, but Good-Bye.
So, Good-Bye.

--Jess.
September 1st, 2009 at 03:50am