Is this ipod quiz really my life, i'll answer and see how close it is to my life.

1. How am I feeling today?: Just to Get High- Nickelback.
A litte weird because i'm straigt edge, i don't like those kinds of things. Maybe it's just me but i think it's ironic.

2. Will I get far in life?: How you remind me- Nickelback
your future isn't based on your past. What's in the past stays there, you can change your future at any moment.

3.How do my friends see me?: Portrait- Matchbook Romance.
A lot of my friends assume i'm the good girl all the time, I go to school, get perfect grades, play sports and don't know how to have fun or that i don't go do fun things. When really i do.

4.Where will I get Married?: White Room- Cream
Not so sure about a white room, maybe a white dress, or a green dress, to far ahead for now.

5.What is my best friend's theme song?: March Of the Dogs- Sum41
Funny how my best friend has 3 dogs, so maybe its kinda close to my life.

6.What is the story of my life?: Live Like You Were Dying- Tim Mcgraw
Since my grandma was diagnosed with cancer and has overcome that battle i have always viewed my life as a gift, and i try to live like i knew today was my last, if i have something that i feel about someone i tell them, no lies.

7.What will highschool be like?: Purple Haze- Jimmy Hendrix
Maybe not a Purple Haze, but Dress code Haze, my school is so caught up in what we wear that this year our shirts have to be crew necks, and as most people know womens crew necks go below the colar bone, well we would get suspended for that. Now as a joke we all ask if our colar bones are perfect 10's.

8.How can I get ahead in life?: My Old Friend- Tim Mcgraw
when you have old friends they can give you connections to people and places in the world that will help you along your road of life.

9.What is the best thing about me?: Bicycle Race- Queen
I love motorcross, Supercross, and Motorcycles in general i see one and have an A.D.D moment and say Bike! and then i go back to what i was doing.

10.How is today going to be?: Bad For Good- Meatloaf
True its friday and i'm grounded.

11.What is in store for this weekend?: Tell Me, Tell Me... Baby- Nsync
My boyfriend is starting to miss me while hes at college and he keeps telling me how he feels so incomplete with out me.

12.What song describes my parents?: Sharp Dressed Man- ZZ Top
My dad's a sharp dressed man, he's a doctor so he's always dressed up, and my mom likes the clean shirt and new shoes.

13.To describe my grandparents?: Try Too Hard- Teddy Geiger
My Grandma was basicly like my mom for the first 8 years of my life and she tried so hard and she still does. I love her for it.

14.How is my life going?: 6th period: Viva La White Girl- Gym class Heros
I'm that girl who blasts country music in her little ford, wishing she had a chevy, or that she had a truck. And i am so fine that my life is going great. :D

15.What song will they play at my funeral?: Hero of War- Rise Agianst
My Great-grandfather and Brother were/are in the armed forces, i respect those men and women who fight everyday so i can sit on this computer and type up what i want, speak free, i respect those who died in the R.W. in the C.W. those in WW1, Vietnam, and WW2. i respect anyone who dies so i can live.

16.How does the world see me?: A country Boy Can Survive- Hank Williams Jr.
In this world today the country mantality is starting to die. Like gentlemen, women hardly ever meet a stranger that will open a door for them, or a boy who will open the car door for you so you don't have to. Where did those boys go? As for girls we are just looking for our country boy.

17.Will I have a happy life?: The Boys Are Back In Town-Think Lizzy
As long as the boys are around and i can have fun and be me i'm on the road to a good life.

18.What do my friends really think of me?: A Boy Brused Red Living in Black and White- Underoath
i'm a fool who doesn't know what is really good in my life until i've already lost it.

19.Do people secretly lust after me?: Stuck To you- HelloGoodbye
I don't try to have people "Lust" after me i just try to be me everyday and all the time, i don't like to be anything but who i am, because when you stop being you no one likes you anymore.

20.How can I make myself happy?: Young At Heart- Frank Sinatra
if you stay young at heart you will feel young, and you will be light as a feather because you don't worry about silly things that most adults worry about. Kids don't worry very much so they are lighter and they stay young at heart and stay happy.

21.What should I do with my life?: Can't help falling in Love- Elvis
If you fall in love you've met that one special someone that will make all the difference in your life.

22.Will I ever have children?: Stay Awake- All Time Low
Once you have kids you don't sleep as sound as you did before, you find yourself sleeping lighly, wakeing up a few times a night to make sure they are awake, and sleeping in is 8

23.What is some good advice for me?: Is This Love- Whitesnake
If you ever have to question love then are you really in love with this person like you say? because you shouldn't have to question yourself if you love them.

24.How will I be remembered?: Listen To your Heart- D.H.T
I'm one of those people who tells people don't do things for other people do it for you, make sure your heart tells you to, if your heart says no don't do it.

25.What is my signature dancing song?: Legs- ZZ Top
If you don't have legs how do you dance? if you don't have ZZ Top you don't have Classic Rock. If you don't have me dancing you don't have a party.

26.What do I think my current theme song is?: Bounce- sarah connor
I'm not taking peoples crap when they don't want to have anything to do with me for 3 years and suddenly want to talk to me again.

27.What does everyone else think my current theme song is?: Monsters- Matchbook Romance
In softball we always joke around and there is always a monster of the week, person of the week or something silly we've made up that week.

28.What type of men/women do you like? Whiskey Girl- Tobey Kieth
I like my boy to have a little bit of fun in him, not a dull boy.
September 4th, 2009 at 04:57am