Mibba or Quizilla?

I transfered from Quziilla to here, Mibba. But who's better?

Quziilla
A web site where users have the ability to create quizzes on ANY subject then add questions and answers to their preference. This has proved increasingly popular but probmatic too, all down to this exact reason. The pages within used to be rather cool and somewhat...fun, but now it has been infested with little children either making pointless surveys where they desperatley plea for "cyber", giving on the option "yes" to it all, leading to their e-mail addresses popping up on the screen of results, or they just make rubbish questionaires like "GOFFIK OR NOT!!!111", or "R U GAY/AS COOL AS ME???".

This is so true! I have noting against Quizilla, but his is so true. The site has been infested with spam, porn, and pointless quizzes. I really did like the old Quizilla, but to be honest their moderators suck and they are not as cool as Dujo.

Mibba
An amazing writing site for young writers. Contains forums, journals, stories, poems, articles, reviews, chat, etcetera. It has the feel of a small community, so pretty much everyone knows or has seen everyone. Includes: Nice people, helpful moderators, and admins that keep everything in check.

I love Mibba with all my heart. Mibba is the best writing site in the whole world. Mibba is not infested with spam and cheap porn. Mibba contains the nicest people in the world. I love that when you are new at Mibba you get comment rape; which shows how lovely are this girls and some boys. Mibba is like a small cyber country full of nice people.

Who wins?

Mibba, of course!

Image
September 6th, 2009 at 01:34am