Last week was HECTIC!!! (email format)

Rin no Danna~

Hey~ what's up? I just finished typing/printing my birthday list, so I had extra time. :3 I find it sad looking at my printed list, realizing that aside from a phone strap and manga, everything else can ONLY be found online...AND it's all plushies...TT^TT what a sad existence...ah~ well~...I just hope I get lots of plushies/manga this year~....*daydreams*....what's worse is, some characters (Sasori, for example) have several different styles and sizes of plushie.....which means my family won't really figure which one I'd want without asking me first. Kinda sad...(also, just so you know, after I send this, I'm putting it in an online journal.)

On Wednesday, Leader-sama came in cosplay, thinking we'd have the cosplay picnic then (she was dressed as Gokudera Hayato, like @ your birthday party, only more accurate). Konan came in "normal" clothes, but she looked kinda sporty, so we pretended she was cosplaying Yamamoto Takeshi (w/ long hair ^^;). I was already cosplaying as Tsuna (they're all from the SAME series) so it worked out well~? We ended up making a video (that probably will NEVER make it onto youtube) of Gokudera-kun strip-dancing...then Tsuna comes down the stairs....then....... ....yeah...............it was fun!!! xD Yamamo~chan was the cameraman, so it worked out well :3 (...I'd been waiting for an oprotunity to change what I typically call those 2!!! >:D...)

@ the water park, there was a special discount price after three!!! We basically played around for 3 hours beforehand, not including that Gokudera-kun came to my place several hours early...*shivers*...Before we left, we also watched youtube for awhile, and we found a short film that was REALLY scary...anyway~...@ the water park, we played around in the wave pool a LOT!!! I can't swim very far, but I could manage long enough so I could stay in the deep(ish) part during the BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG waves~?. I stayed near Yamamo~chan the whole time, cuz I knew I'd be safer wherever she was....well, kinda. Gokudera-kun liked the middle of the wave pool during the waves, but Yamamo~chan and I preferred the right side of the pool. Whenever Gokudera-kun looked our way, he/she seemed angry...I dunno what I did...but I PROBABLY did something...Gokudera-kun seemed FINE when the waves stopped and we all were together, so I didn't worry much. We also floated in the "Lazy River" or whatever it's called. We took turns doubling up. When I rode with Yamamo~chan, she said she wanted to get splashed, so I avoided the water at all costs, and in doing so, Yamamo~chan got splashed by EVERYTHING. When I doubled with Gokudera-kun, she told me just to relax so she could steer, but...somehow...unless I moved;A LOT; I would get water in EVERY hole POSSIBLE. NOT the most pleasant thing. Something weird also happened. Gokudera-kun and Yamamo~chan wanted to go on "The Mammoth", a ride that my family/other friends had been TRYING to drag me on for YEARS. It's one of those water slides where you have to go down in a tube that can comfortably fit 4 people. Gokudera-kun and Yamamo~chan told me I didn't have to go on if I didn't want to, and they'd scream "JUUDAIME!!!" on the way down ("Juudaime" means "tenth" in Japanese, basically what they call me). After they came down the 1st time, they looked like they were having so much fun...so I quickly threw my towel over where Mom was waiting, and followed them up the steps. They kept telling me I didn't have to go on, but I still tightly clasped their hands. Gokudera-kun stayed on my right side, Yamamo~chan on my left. The ride was pretty scary @ first...but it was SOOOOOOOOO FUN!!! xDDD The more weight is in the tube, the scarier the ride (so I'm GLAD I waited 'til then!!!). Gokudera-kun ended up telling Mom how I reacted, and it seemed SO EMBARASSING coming from 3rd person views!!! =////= My "bravery" didn't stop there for the day. Yamamo~chan and I BOTH ended up being DRAGGED on some of the "smaller but scarier" slides, the ones where you can only go single tube, and double tube ONLY when you're below a certain weight. Gokudera-kun kept re-riding a slide that went straight down, @ an approximate...105 degree angle, maybe??? (/ = pretty accurate visual ^^;), so she ended up hearing me whenever I screamed/yelled. =////= ah~ torture...so embarassing...I'm normally pretty quiet, but...dammit, Yamamo~chan was usually waiting @ the top, so she could (probably) hear me, too. Mom told me that with the / angle slide, I lifted my tube a bit. But, isn't it a normal reaction of a coward to sit up when you're scared then to lay down?! TT/////TT uwaaaaaaaa~.............Yamamo~chan and I vowed NEVER to (EVER) go back down THAT slide EVER again (unless we're considering suicide). THe WHOLE time we went around the park, we'd also ask people if they were underpaid and overworked. It was MUCH fun ?. Later on, we went back to "The Mammoth", and this kid wanted to go down with us cuz he wasn't allowed to go down alone. By this time, the three of us would take turns yelling particular things (like, we'd yell our favorite foods or our "elements" or whatever). So, this kid ended up picking up on a few things, and copied. He wouldn't EVER close his mouth, though...^^; Before we dropped everyone off @ home, we went to a drive-through to eat McDonald's...we'd seen a TON of weird stuff about McDonald's on youtube earlier (such as "McFuneral"), so it was pretty entertaining. ?

On Thursday, I went on a bus trip with my Aunt and Uncle, parents, Grandparents, and my other Uncle. The bus ride took FOREVER, and my only comfort was volume 27 of "Oh My Goddess", my crappy yaoi novel that SUCKS BADLY which I'd been trying to write all year, a DS language program that taught me how to ask where the bathroom was in Japanese, and, of course, my shitty attempts at drawing. When we got there, we ended up riding a triple-decker boat in the thousand islands!!! So, technically, I also went to Canada. I saw the US and Canadian flags EVERYWHERE during that ride, but then I saw the American flag, Canadian flag, AND Italian flag all on the same pole, and I'm just like "OMG, What the hell?! Am I going to Italy, too?!" I STILL have no idea what the hell was going on with that one...= =;...I also ended up speaking with a few Japanese tourists (in English, of course). They had 2 small children with them that couldn't speak English, but that was ok. I spend HOURS trying to find souvenirs for Gokudera-kun and Yamamo~chan. I found in one gift shop a key chain with Yamamo~chan's name on it, literally. It was spelled right, too!!! So I rummaged through the basket where I found it for awhile for one with Gokudera-kun's name, too. If I don't treat the 2 of them equally, a nuclear war will break out. Then I realized that Gokudera-kun had the kinda name that's NEVER spelled right. EVER. Much like MY name. Then, a LOT later on, after searching about 5 shops, I found a cute necklace with a glass starfish on it. I thought, "ZOMG, PERFECT!!!" and so I decided to get it for Gokudera-kun (she also is Fuko from Clannad, basically a starfish-obsessed high schooler). I searched several other shops before finding a colorful origami set for Yamamo~chan (the PERFECT gift for a Konan cosplayer~). We ALSO on this trip ended up self-touring a castle!!! It was kinda sad, though, because there were unfinished parts of the castle that had so much grafiti it was pitiful. They even had all sorts of signs around the castle reminding people that vandalism is ILLEGAL. Pathetic...

Yamamo~chan and I went to our FIRST high school dance on Friday!!! ....It SUCKED!!! ON SO MANY LEVELS!!! The music was the typical Hip-Hop crap. I can handle a few songs before switching music genre, but NO!!! They played the SAME CRAP from 8pm to 11pm!!! I even requested GOOD MUSIC, like Heartsdales or Michael Jackson, but they DIDN'T BOTHER!!! I didn't even notice any song changes; ALL the music they played had the SAME beat and all sounded the same. The ONLY time the beat changed was for the "Cotton-Eyed Joe" and for "Sandstorm" which I recognised from DDR. IT WAS TORTURE. Yamamo~chan and I just bought TONS of candy there as an excuse not to be dancing. The only dancing you can do with new-age hip-hop noise--erm, "music"--is randomly humping people around you. NOT the ideal type of dance. So we ended up ALSO going around asking people random questions in Japanese (or the best we could do of Japanese...) By the way...Otou-san wa doko desu ka? (where's Daddy?)

Kyoko-chan's pool party took place AS PLANNED on Saturday. I nearly drowned due to crappy flotation devices and Gokudera-kun...with her...yeah...well, anyway~ Kyoko-chan also had a chocolate fountain :3 I ate a lot. ? Oh, yeah!! I asked Kyoko-chan to marry me, and she said yes~!!! I ended up starting/stopping a fight between Yamamo~chan and Gokudera-kun by asking Yamamo~chan to be the "Best Man" at the wedding, making Gokudera-kun VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY angry. (LMAO) Then, so Yamamo~chan wouldn't hate me, I justified myself by saying that one of them could be the Best Man, while the other would be the Godfather of my and Kyoko-chan's future chidren. Such fun~!!! We ended up meeting a TON of girls from Kyoko-chan's school (she goes to Bloomfield, us to Canandaigua) and they were pretty nice!!! Although, a lot of them were in conversations that I didn't understand, so I hid in a corner through some of it ^^; What was worse was...I got my period THAT MORNING, so I had to learn how to put a tampon in. TT//////TT uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~......It was painful!!! Mom had to help me put it in cuz I'm a coward...I could only feel it when I sat down, so the ride there and back was TORTURE!!! I decided against telling Gokudera-kun and Yamamo~chan about it, so...yeah...Gokudera-kun flipped out cuz I couldn't hold in a lot of wimpers and my face probably didn't look too pleasant, either......but Gokudera-kun and Yamamo~chan DID like the souvenirs I got them!!! ^^ yes, that was good enough a thing to melt most of these crappy times away~?

Speaking of crappy times, Sunday was pretty hectic. Dad is TRYING to learn anger management because he usually yells too much. Dad told me to do the recycling or something that I normally do at night, but he and Mom had to leave soon for their anniversary. I suppose he didn't trust me to do my routine or something? Anyway, he grabbed my chin--HARD--and told me to do so. AND to put away the dishes. I did the recycling as he'd asked so "nicely", and I TRIED putting the dishes in the dishwasher away, but they burnt my hands, so I decided to wait. Dad was NOT happy. APPARENTLY, he'd meant for me to put away the dishes that were on a clean towel on the counter. HOW THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?! It didn't really help that my dear big brother was annoying me (silently, so no one could help me) and I ended up snapping...I chucked a VERY heavy plastic Tupperware bowl at his head. Reasonable, yes? So Dad flipped out, and I couldn't take it anymore. I was kinda scared Dad would beat me or something, so I ran and locked myself in my room, listening to themes from D.Gray-men (the good, heavy-ish metal stuff :3) and I basically cried there as LONG and hard as I could. Which, oddly enough, wasn't long. Mom ended up using the damn key and made a BIIIIIIIIG deal of my snapping. Big Brother and I were BOTH made to apologize, and because my brother is only sane AFTER he takes his drugs, finding a way for me to warn him that he's "pushing my buttons" is IMPOSSIBLE. Mom said she didn't want to "Visit one of you at your grave and the other one in jail". Big brother said he preferred to be the one in jail, and I replied that I'd actually prefer to be the one dead. To settle myself down, I decided to turn to yaoi. LOTS of yaoi. Apparently, Gokudera-kun was in Albany and couldn't help me out, and Yamamo~chan still has to turn off the internet before her phone works. So basically, for HOURS I was laying in bed, listening to good music, telling myself about how horrible a person I am and that I'm not worthy of being considered as so many wonderful people such as Tsuna, Len, Link, Nagisa...ugh, just THINKING about it makes my black soul tingle painfully...(GOD DAMN MY WRITING SKILLS!!! Making me think of such poetic ways to put myself down...) Which leads into the last interesting thing to happen to me before school starts; THE BALLOON FESTIVAL!!!! >////< I went with my Aunt and Uncle. About half the time, I had my Mp3 player on mainly because the long drive was TORTURE with modern radio. The radio STAR is dead. Radio, not so much. We got LOTS of festival kettle corn and cinnamon candied pecans~? My Uncle checked out all the smexy vintage cars while my Aunt and I explored the shopping vendors, wondering what it might be like to ride in a hot air balloon. I ended up getting a cool belt with metal skulls all over it. We watched 50 hot air balloons rise into the sky that day. The last one to launch was number 48, and probably one of the cooler-looking balloons. It was simple, and I liked that. The rest were WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too decked-out. One was shaped like a beaver, another like a turtle...there were a LOT like that. Number 27 was nice, too. Most of them were turned so you couldn't see the numbers, so these are pretty much the only examples I can remember...gomenasai...*bows* My Aunt got ice cream on the way home, so I felt better :333

So, wow, now you're TOTALLY caught up!!! ^^ I need to hear the voices of my beautiful friends right now...writing about all this is forcing all the memories back into me...they all seem so far off...

Looking forward to your next email!!! ^^

Chu~?

~DeiDei~
(Tsuna)
September 7th, 2009 at 11:24pm