My first entry

I'm not really sure what to write about. This is my first journal entry. But I guess I should start off saying, I love reading a lot of peoples stories! All the one's I've read are pretty effing amazing! I just wish more people would update more often...

Anyway, let me say my week was going pretty good.. Sunday I chopped all my hair off! And I absoultly love it! (I got a bunch of great facebook and myspace comments!) (Which is a plus :)!)

Ive been confused with what to do with my life.. So I've been thinking of the navy . (Sorry if I tend to talk about different things, I tend to do that. So bare with me ) I love college. I always have. But unfortanly there was just one class that kept kicking my butt! And what do you know it, it was a writing class. But school is expensive! Trying to pay for a class you have to take over. (It seems like sometimes you have to win the freggen lottery just to attend school! Either that or go into major debt with student loans!)

So thats where the Navy came up! They will pay and I will have a job. And imagine the benifits! I just hate that I would have to go through all of that just to get school paid for. Well anyway today I went to the recruiters office.

I'll be taking the asvab on wednesday!

Tomorrow though I'm going to go by the community college and sign up (since I already missed the semesters deadline, I'll just shoot for spring semester) (This past semester will have been my first missing it. And it sucks! I hate it!) I feel like I'm going crazy. And with the economy so bad, their arn't any jobs! (If I don't hurry up and do something, people are going to have to stick me into a mental institute!) Haha jk!

Thats where the Navy comes in again!

So I guess I just suck it up and deal with it!

I guess we will see how the school thing goes tomorrow!

Anyway, sorry if it barelly makes any sense. Maybe through out the week more interesting stuff will happen..

Actually I do have something juicy to write about... But it will have to wait for my second entry!

Everyone have a lovely night!

Stephanie:)(:
September 10th, 2009 at 06:36am