Yeah.. High School.

It's no different than middle school. Except for that the classes are a bit harder and the people are way more rude. Before school started I was so worried. Was I going to make friends? Were the teachers going to be nice? Now, it's almost the fifth week of school, and the only thing I'm worried about is whether or not I'm going to make it to eighth hour on time. It's still school. It's still stupid. I still hate it. Only, I hate it more. Right away in the morning, I wish it was over. When it is over, I'm ecstatic to go. It's almost the fifth week of school, and I still haven't made friends. Sure, people talk to me, but that's it. They talk to me. They don't care about what I do. They don't ask if I want to hang out with them at some point in time. I go through my day and by the end of it, there's always someone that I wished I'd talked to. It's hard to try to make friends, though, when the people you're trying to befriend won't cooperate. It's hard to go through your life with no friends, but I'm proof; you won't die without having friends. You may feel invisible alot of the time, but I promise you won't die. Weekends are the worst for me, because I have no one to hang out with. I've asked people if they want to hang out, so don't go telling me that's what I should do.

Lately, I've been in a very, very bad mood. All the time. It sucks to not have friends. But I'm sure I'll make it through. Well, I hope I will, anyways.

What about you people? What's high school like for you?
September 12th, 2009 at 03:05am