So. I'm fake because I'm happy.

Mibba, I've been feeling ridiculously happy lately. So happy in fact, that I wake up with a smile and appreciate simple things like how much sunlight is in my room or the song my alarm clock woke me up with that day. I've been conversational and optimistic and just...the overall nice person I've been wanting to be. Finally.

I've been smiling so much these days that my cheeks literally hurt very badly right now..

So if I'm this happy, then why are the people that I normally call my friends suddenly shunning me? I don't get it.

I try to cheer up so I'm not such a downer to everybody and I'm still an outcast one way or another. D:

When I'm a complete bitch and complain about everything and how my life is so horrible and boring, my friends are always right there by my side. Complaining and patting my back right there with me. But in these past few weeks, they've wanted nothing to do with me and my buckets of joy.

They call me fake because I've "suddenly changed." They tell me I'm not the same person and insult the new people I hang around with.

Even though I've made new, great friends, I still miss my old ones - minus the newfound attitudes. But they insist on their detached and gloomy ways. I don't know why I still want to be around them now, but they're my friends. You know?

Eh.

I'm not sure if I should leave them behind and enjoy myself or if I should try to do something to make them happy too.

This whole ting is putting a downer on my day already. -__-

~CI
------------

PS. && I want to SPREAD THE LOVE too... D:
Mibba needs some happy.
September 12th, 2009 at 09:44pm