THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH....

Oh my fucking god! Can you believe it? Because I am certainly having trouble....

1000 comments....

So this is going out to everybody that has ever taken the time to post a comment regarding Fuel This Flame....

I also thank everyone who has ever taken the time to read it, but it's the people who have taken the time to comment that have stolen my gratitude.

I started FTF after reading some of the awesome stories on here and it has grown into something that even I never imagined....it is truly close to my heart now and I hope everyone enjoys reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

And especially to those lovely, special few who keep commenting, you have my heart....you know who you are! I have met more amazing people on here than anywhere else in my life.....and I truly appreciate all the support you have ever given me personally or in regard to my writing...

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!! :401:

Edit: Okay...I'm going to make a shout-out list (and I apologise profusely if you feel you've been slighted or forgotten, let me know, I'm just trying to remember this off the top of my head and I'm a little excited right now...)

In no particular order....
KranK, MissCandyK, MosherSlasher, Bastard Son, Carlyumz, Kerard, lil_chibi, Mindfreak, WayDownFirith, MasterpieceBeautiful, Luuuurvin iT, xBATxCOUNTRYx, mayme_moo, Jinx, CyanideYouDrank7, mcrmom, TheWay, GeeWay9885, lil red rose, EzzZzZ, wayluvgee, snowMermaid, Daylight's Death, Fade_2_BlAck, DeadXxXSociety, i_am_tre, Rock_Fairy, XMyChemicalRomanceX, XChemical_AddictionX, safetypinnedxhearts, Bury_Our_friends, Oh!My!Gee!, X_Open Wound_X....

I gotta stop now or I will be here all night...love you all...
May 22nd, 2007 at 05:03am