i'm so sick of it!!!!!!

ok. i'm sick of not being able to talk to the one person that i want to. yes i'm talking about my boyfriend. I'm sick of it. i mean come on. We start talking on the phone then five minutes later its can i call you later i have to go do something. I mean hello you haven't talked to your girlfriend for like more than 15 minutes in three days and you want to call me later?! and ok. You also havn't seen her for a week and i can't even get enough time to see if you want to hang out. I mean i know he's going through a hard time but still he doesn't have to push me away. i'm here to be talked to. to help. but no. He doesnt know what a phone charger is. he doesnt know how to pick up the phone and call. just to at least say night. i love you. or how was your day. or maybe a good morning. no. he messages me when he KNOWS im alseep to say i love you. he text me when he KNOWS i have drivers ed in a couple minutes. actually wait. he probably doesnt know about drivers ed because he hasn't talked to me long enough to know. I'm sick of being dragged along. im done! He doesn't even know he's doing this. it hurts. and next time he calls i'm going to get more than five minutes because i'm going to tell him.

((((( I wrote this JUNE 26th, during the middle of July me and this guy broke up,,,,,, we still reamain friends,,,, ))))))((((((i had this note as private for the longest time,,,,, but idk.... i guess i just want to see if and how people would react,,,,,,, to say i was wrong.. or maybe right...,,,,,,,,idk,,,,,, please comment if you read it,,,,,,, let me know your opinion,,,,, i want to know,,,,,,)

~Emily Sierra
September 14th, 2009 at 05:15am