September 16th 2009

Kay so today I went on a dumb field trip to Beaver Creek with my class, it was really pretty and all but super boring..... but better than being stuck in a hot classroom in desks. Anyways it was a complete waste of time that I enjoyed xD. The fun starts on the bus ride back to the school, and knowing my class it's NEVER boring. Anyways this kid Eddie kept trying to touch me and steal food sucking up to me etc. so we started joking around that he liked me (barf) and I pretended to cry, my best friend held me haha so fun. BUT then alex brought up a subject I think is quite personal..... my boobs...... I know disturbing right? Then all the guys in my class (a few girls too) started talking about my boob and how great they are, and joking about how funny it would be if one fell out. So I'm sitting there shocked out of my mind, I'm thinking wtf??? You just don't talk about someone's boobs!!! Teachers were present!!!!!! Anyways I didn't think that was cool.

When we got back to school me and my friends played truth or dare for fun (I think it's a lame game but ehhh whatever) I got dared to run up and down the hall screaming I love logan, which you know I hate that kid with a passion. But I did it xD yes yes be proud!!!

Then I after the funnest history class this year, (talking about intimacy and marriage bjs sex and cam corders with Sharrona bout logan (joking of course) was part of it) I found out this amazing place called the German Club had burnt down =( totally ruining my day!!!! 5 ground fire were started, it wasn't fun ='(

Side Note: I got to talk to my principle about having french as my spare so I can do German correspondence instead xD WOOOOP =D Epic success!!!!!!!!

Later tonight I have choir Dx love singing hate some of the songs though and it's soooo strict, just because we're world famous ( saskatoon children's choir) does not mean we have to assemble like we're in the war. Anyways it should be fun =P like always.

Blah I better go practice my piano see you!!!!
September 17th, 2009 at 12:12am