YES!!!

Okay, so this is the first time I've been home since Thursday morning...
BUUUUT...

The guy from my last journal, yeah...HE ASKED ME OUT ON THURSDAY!!! It was kind of cute, because he didn't know what to say. He was all like, "Well, I talked to Rachel..." (Rachel is the one who told him I liked him, haha xP) Then he paused, and said, "Well, I talked to Rachel, and..." and he paused again and I was screaming inside going 'OMG he's so cute!!!'
So I said, "You don't know what you're trying to say, do you?" in a kind of teasing/inquiring voice and he's like, "No, not really." and we both kind of laugh.
"Okay," he says next, "you're cute."

Here, I was screaming internally again that he was SOOOO cute because it's ALWAYS good when a guy calls you 'cute' or 'pretty' rather than 'hot' because if they call you hot it's probably because they want in your pants. Sooo...anyway. I say, "Okay?"
And he says, "You're a cute girl." and i can't remember exactly, but he said something like "and I like you" or some such, and so I was cheering inside.
Then, he says, "Will you be my girl?"

Being the totally literate person I am, my answer is: "Sure."
"Really?" says he, and I smile and go, "Yeah."

And it was kind of funny because the next thing he said is, "Well, I've got to go, my grandparents are here to pick me up. See you later?"
So I say yeah, and he hugs me, and he leaves, since it was after school. And I haven't seen him since then because we didn't have school on Friday, but oh, well. I get to see him tomorrow. SO HAPPY!

Sorry for random 'omg's' that I slipped in. Excited xP
September 20th, 2009 at 07:38pm