Looking For Voice Lessons?

So...
Have you ever listened to your favorite song and thought, "Man, I wish I had a voice like that". Well, to improve your singing voice, you need to do something called TRAINING YOUR VOICE.

Training your voice allows you to sing higher and/or lower. Some techniques that most voice trainers use, just ruin your voice more.

INSTRUCTIONS:

In order to train your voice properly, you should follow these directions in THE EXACT order they are given.

***BEFORE YOU START THESE STEPS, SING THE SCALE 3-4 TIMES.

1. Pick one of your favorite songs (I recommend 'Decode' or 'Conspiracy' by Paramore, but whatever one suits you best you can use).

2. Sing the song ONCE using ONLY the word 'mom' or 'go'. DO NOT SING THE EXACT WORDS TO THE SONG!!!

3. After you've done that, sing the song again but this time with the ORIGINAL lyrics.

4. Next, sing the song THREE TIMES using the same word you used for the first step (Ex: If you sang the song with the word 'mom', for this step, you would sing it with the word 'mom' again.)

5. Lastly, sing the song with the original lyrics again.

TIPS:

*Practice this technique a few times a week

*DO NOT practice for more than an hour a day, or you could ruin your voice.

I hope this helps you!!!

~Victoria
September 22nd, 2009 at 02:55am