You belong with me- Taylor Swift

Okay so I'm truley obsessed with this one song and I'm sure you all know what it is by now because of the title. This song actually has meaning to it unlike some other songs and when I write my own songs she's my inspriation. I'm normaly listening to her when I write some of my best ones. Also here's the deal I'm in this band "Styrus" as were called. It's my cousins Amber and Ashley plus me in this band and our grandparents decided to enter us in a gong show which basically is a talent show but if you suck they gong you and make you get off the stage and we're not sure what song to sing so should we sing this song or not. It's one of our favorite songs but I decided to get your opinions. We would sing one of our songs but we only have a til November to practice so I'd have to get the beat and everything to a song and we don't have time for that and then to practice so we decided we're going to do a song that's already well known. I was thinking of this song(You Belong With Me) or Maybe Things I'll never Say by Avril Lavinge because that song too is filled with emotion so tell me what you think. What song should we do. ALSO here is a video I made on youtube. Check it out yo it took me awhile to work on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek9DQKhr6Dw9
xoxo,
Kirsten AkA KyLeE<3
September 23rd, 2009 at 11:40pm