Songs Worth Listening To

I haven't really mentioned this in my profile, but I love music. I have an Ipod Nano, and I really love it. To all those music people out there, I have a tip for you.

Get Rock Band.

Rock Band is awesome 'cause it puts you directly into the music. (You can get Guitar Hero too, but Rock Band has newer and more fast-paced songs.) It suggests tons of songs that you may like or hate... depending on the kind of person you are. I have Rock Band and I play it nearly every day. Actually, some of my favorite songs are from Rock Band. And, thats basically the purpose of this journal entry! To tell you about my favorite songs and recommend listening to them. Don't be surprised f you really don't linke them. I like different kinds of music. One minute I listen to spunky pop songs, the next minute I listen to cold hard metal. Anyway, here are some of the songs I really like.

YOU OUGHTA KNOW by Alanis Morrisette
This is about this lady's boyfriend who's all fine and happy with her, then he dumps her. Going after another lady, he asks the other lady to marry him. She answers yes, and they get married. Meanwhile, this lady is angry at him and she writes a song about it. Pretty cliche song, nothing new, but the music and tone of her voice rocks. I'd recommend this song, definitely.

THE MIDDLE by Jimmy Eat World
The song talks about this little girl who's in problems and none of her friends trust her... she's in a fight with all her friends or got backstabbed by her boyfriend. She's really sad and this song is to cheer her up. Now you're wondering, Why is it a her? Can't it be a guy? Here's the chorus lyrics:

It just takes some time,
LITTLE GIRL, you're in the middle of the ride,
Everythin', everythin'
Will be just fine.
Everythin', everythin'
Will be alright, alright!

See the "little girl"? Anyway, this song is awesomer than You Oughta Know. Listen to it.

OUR TRUTH by Lacuna Coil
Um, I don't actually know what this song means, but it is AWESOME. I"m serious. I only heard this song, like yesterday, and I already love it. I recommend it, recommend it, recommend it!

PSYCHO KILLER by Talking Heads
OK peoples, listen. I HATE this song, I DO NOT recommend it. I repeat, I DO NOT recommend it!! But listen to it anyways, lets see if you like it. You can yell at me if you do XD.

OK, these are all the songs for now. I would likr to say a ton more, but I have to sleep now XD. So... bye bye peoples!! Remember, try these songs. You just might like them.
September 25th, 2009 at 03:07am