you.

are the biggest liar.
and the worst person to ever step into my life.
now, you're spreading rumours about me.
guess what, it got to some teachers.
and now i'm skrewed.
i've never felt this sort of hate for anyone, not even myself.
you used me.
and now, when we stop talking, you talk sh-t.
in the beggining, yeah, you liked me.
then it was all about sex. you just used me.

then, we'll get in a fight, and you'll text/message me some long apology. "i'm so sorry, and i know i should be. i wish you could trust me, i wish it could be like we used to be."
i don't know how many times i've heard that from you. or a variation, at least.
then you go off and tell haley that you're angry with me because i keep apologizing, then ruining it all.
uh sorry, that's you jer.

what about the time you were mad at me for...i think it was because we broke up or something.
"I don't understand why you haven't killed yourself already, your ugly and fake and really should die."

"you f-cking disgusting slut."

"what an ugly f-cking slut! you are possibly the most disgusting human being i've ever seen. you need to lose a good 30 pounds."

"wow you're such a wh-re. do everyone a favor and kill yourself already you self obsessed c-nt."

"f-cking die already sl-t, you're never going to amount to anything."

etc. it just goes on and on.

i wonder what i did to deserve all that.
really jer. grow up.
September 25th, 2009 at 04:59pm