Green Day

I have to say… this band truly made me who I am today. They have helped me out threw so much. Billie Joe, Mike Dirnt, Tre’ Cool, Jason White, Jason Freeze are truly hero’s and my life.
From the first time I herd Green Day, at age 6, I fell in love. Even though I was young, I was around music so much that I listened to music that I didn’t even understand but loved. But Green Day…. Green Day was something else. Something that completed me at such a young age.
This first song I herd ever by them was Minority, the song was a little over a year old but where I live a lot of things where not on time.
A little while afterwards at about age 8, I got my first Green Day Cd, along with my first Cd player. It wasn’t anything big, it was basket case. The tracks went like this:
1. Basket Case
2.Longview (Live and Previously Unreleased)
3.Burnout ( Live and Previously Unreleased)
4.2,000 Light Years Away (Live and Previously Unreleased)

It was only three dollars but being as young as I was I loved it. It skips now, how much I listened to it. I didn’t get my next Cd until American Idiot came out.. And then next was Bullet In A Bible.
Between American Idiot and 21st Century Break Down I got Nimrod, Shenanigans, International Super Hits, Warning, and of coarse Foxboro Hot Tubs.
I have seen them live once and I had the time of my life. How much they put into their concerts really makes you understand why they have been around as long as they have.
I have to say I’m proud of being “The Class Of 13” Yes.. I am graduating in 2013 and I was so physic to find out that was a big part in the new album, and when they played Good Riddance Time Of You Life, at out freshmen success program.

I guess the point of journal is I want to thank Green Day… sure they may never read this but still I speak for my self and I’m sure millions of fans who love Green Day and all of their glory:

Thank You Green Day, Never Stop, Never Give Up….
September 28th, 2009 at 03:36am