I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU MORE NOW THEN EVER!!!!!

I don't remember the last time i patted my dog... i guess it was 13th of January 2007.. my mum's birthday...

I miss him, we put him down because he was getting old and he couldn't walk anymore. Did it have to be then though? couldn't it have waited 24hrs?

He wasn't my first dog but he's the only one whom i cared about the most and remember from the day we got him when i was 2 to the day dad took him to the vet.

we had another dog when i was 6; she was a poodle named Missy. mum told me she was going for a holiday when we took her to the Vet. I never saw her again.

I cried myself to sleep that night, and for many more after that. If you want to know his name it was Khan. And he was a rottweiler, he was 12 when we put him down. His Birthday was the 13th of October...

I miss him dearly and haven't cried like the day dad took him away ever again. it felt like my heart had been ripped out and trodden on, Quite like a similar feeling as to how Jono left me. Drifting.

i ask the question... Have any of you Ever felt this way?

I really need the support right now, i was just blank, and now I'm crying all over the place because of it.
October 4th, 2009 at 12:24pm