Why put me in this situation? I'm not the strong one.

So, my dad got heart surgery. And for some unknown reason, decided not to tell my mom. I knew that if she found out, then everything would go straight to hell and I said to my dad "save us all the trouble, mainly me, and just fucking tell her. I don't want to hear her yell."

I'm the only person she yells at. Simply because there are only three people who she actually can. 1- my dad, but he doesn't put up with it. 2- my brother, but he beat her up for yelling at him, so she doesn't anymore. 3- me. I can't do fucking shit about because I still live with her and I'm just stuck.

So, my mom found out that he had got the surgery, and my dad decides to tell her "Taylor knew. But nobody else did besides my mom."

SHE THINKS I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO KNEW. SHE THINKS NONE OF MY BROTHERS KNEW. SHE THINK I JUST KEPT THIS FROM HER ON MY OWN.

But I'm not the only one who knew! All of my brothers knew! My grandma knew! My uncle Sam knew!

And now my mom just hates me and is trying to call my P.O. and tell her that I do drugs and thinks of that nature to get me locked up again. When I haven't even done anything. I'm scared shitless to violate probation!

My dad's knows that my mom's a psycho ass bitch and will do anything, anything!, to get me into trouble.

Why'd you do it dad? Why'd you have to weasel yourself out of getting yelled at, but leave me there to fight for my own innocence. Fuck you, jerk. You put me in this situation just to make sure your ass was saved from this lady. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.

kajsdfksjdflksjdf;lajsdfsklfjasdfjasbdvkas dfvsdf

I can't fucking wait until I'm 18.

When I'll just move and erase myself from their lives.

And my dad will just be stuck wondering where his only daughter went.

And my mom will have to use herself as her own punching bag.

Why do I have to have such a fucked up life? It doesn't even make sense. I don't know why my parents have to play such stupid, pointless games! And then leave me stuck in the middle of everything to get yelled at, hurt, and just UGH! I can't wait till they're stuck wondering what ever happened to me when I just leave. I can't wait till they just think I killed myself. And feel horrible for ever doing such things to me.

I hate them. So. Much.
October 4th, 2009 at 06:38pm