Ugh.... This sucks =(

I hate being in class, my classmates are always making fun of me, MCR, and what I like, they just don't understand, they are always saying cruel stuff of homosexual persons...I hate it, I want to talk out loud to tell them how sick (of the brain) they are but... they will beat me or some shit like that, I once did it, I don't regret it, all of them were like "Lets make that fag's life like hell" they are doing that, I hate them.

Then, my mother is also a problem, my father doesn't live with me anymore so is just me, and her,...there was once "Cookie" my little dog (She was really cute she was exactly as Gerard's pet Olivia) but, she's now dead... changing of topic, my mother is like "I don't like you to hear those druggies songs (when I'm hearing MCR or Green Day or... something like that), They just disturb your mind" I hate it, then I was watching one album filled with photos of me...when I was a baby and my mother was like "I love those days, the days you were without that stuff, you were happy" I mean... stuff?....MCR saved my life..from a big Depression, everytime I'm sad or depressed with only hear Gerard's voice I get calmed.... well thats all for today, I wanna talk to someone.
May 23rd, 2007 at 11:32pm