Pick A Story

I have two ideas for new stories, however I only really have time to start one of them right now since I am writing Don't forget as well. I'm going to give you a little excerpt of both and you can choose the one you think sounds the best. Sound good?

All Again For You

Aunt Catherine nearly fell out of her chair when a loud knock resonated against the front door. Alexis just shook her head, smiled, and walked into the foyer. Behind the big oak door was a police officer with a grim look in his cerulean eyes. Alexis knew. She knew without the officer saying anything at all. She could feel it in her bones. He didn't need to say it and Alexis almost wished he wouldn't.

Off Limits

Mr. Jonas walked back to the front of the classroom and resumed talking about class rules. He really only had one, which was to treat everybody with respect. Jaelyn liked that. She also liked the way he pushed a chocolate ringlet out of his eyes while speaking, as if it were never even there in the first place. He talked about what they would be doing in class, but Jaelyn wasn’t paying attention. She was too busy trying to convince herself that she was not falling for her English teacher.

These are both Joe Jonas-centric. And in the first one, none of the Jonases die. I know that pargraph makes it sound like maybe one of them does, but they don't. Please choose whichever one sounds more appealing to you. All Again For You or Off Limits.

Thanks
<3Ell
October 12th, 2009 at 02:06am