another rant....(i haven't been on in ages)

yesterday i had geography and i found out how much i actually HATE mr Taylor.
Green Day Fans....READ THIS..

so he was talking about characterists of something or other (i wasn't paying much attention just falling asleep) when i could see him doing something with his mobile, then some music blasted out of his phone and made everyone jump. i knew the song, it was Holiday, and everyone else knew it was by Green Day (my fav band). i was sitting at the very fornt with no friends around me coz i got moved so i just kept facing the front coz i kew if i turned round the dick heads in my class would start yelling stuff to me about green day. so the teacher started saying 'so the characterists for this 'tacky', 'cheap sounding', 'annoying american voice' (something about billie's accent) and before he could continue everyone around me cheered. while i felt like crying.

then he started going on about people who listen to that type of music might dress differently or act different or hang out with different people and blah blah blah.

i know it sound soooo stupid but it really hurt me what he said. no one knows how much green day mean to me, they have been there when no one else was. they have always be there for me, i can always realte to their music then some dumb arse goes and calls them 'tacky' and 'cheap'.
i just wanted Tre to walk in the class and go mental about what the teacher had just said. Then scare the whole fucking class by yelling and throwing a chair at someone. Then make everyone apoligse to me. Then make everyone realise that Green Day are THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 24th, 2007 at 05:27pm