What about yourself?

Heya, again.I just came back from highschool:)).Wow, thanks everyone:x:x.Umm,yeah the topic,well i kind of thought about it in my romanian class(we were talking about a test i'm having tomorrow:((:((,yeah umm that's off topic:)),so as i was saying my teacher was saying something about yourself.
I thought about myself,but what do you think about yourself?are you satisfied with how you are now?Do you think that when you'll be old you'll regret smt that probably you didn't do?You'll regret that you weren't sinceere about yourself with your friends?
I know that everyone thought about it for maybe one time if not more.I know that i thought about it and for now i'm satisfied with myself,i'm almost always myself,but i feel bad for those who want to change who they are just because they want to be popular and they want popular friends.When someone wants to be your friend they don't want to be frfeinds with your appearance (that's what i think) they want to friends with you because they like how you are,or they admire you for smt.How many of you aren't themselves at school?How many of you thought that it's best to change myself cause i don't want to not have friends?
When i entered highschool i thought that maybe i'll have a lot more courage to chat with poeple but i didn't have,i didn't change myself for someone's sake and i still made some wonderful friends:x
So,you see it isn't improtant how you look or how popular you are if you don't have true friends.It's imoprtant to be yourself and make friends that like you for who you are not for how you look.

P.S. I'm glad that you read my first so please read and give me comments:x:*:))
October 12th, 2009 at 07:41pm