Life without you, is like the sky with no sun.

Every moment, every day, every second that goes by, I gradually miss you more and more than ever before. When I can't see your wonderful face, I lay down on my bed and bury my face into the depths of my pillow, soaking it with my tears of sadness. I long to be with you my love, I thought we would be together forever, that we were made for each other and no one else. I thought we had a bond so tight that nothing would ever break us apart, and that bond was love. I will always love you my dearest, but only from a distance as you have drifted away from me and into the arms of another woman. Oh how I long to be in each others arms again, your body is like a temple, your arms are my haven. God came and took you away from me, as if to punish me for something I have done. It isn't fair for him to take the one thing that ever ment anything at all to me away, and to top it all off he gave you to someone else. It's like he put me in a nightmare, where he has put an evil spell on you, and changed you into a whole new person, not the man I fell in love with, not the man who ones told me he loved me. Instead a man full of ignorance and hate. Pure cruelty, the words that come from you are hurtful to me and make me cry and whimper in pain like an animal that just got hit by a car. you leave me there to die, you laugh in my face, enjoying my pain as if it is a little game. What happend to my angel though, he has to be in there somewhere, I need to find him again, even though something has changed in him I still love him and I won't give up on finding that man I once had. I am not a quitter and I will fight for what I believe in, and I believe that you and me were always ment to be. We have so many wonderful memories and they always come back to me in my dreams, I dream of us and how we used to be. When I think of you chills run through me and I can't make it stop, I can't stop thinking of you. I want to be your girl, your princess, your doll, your love. You will be my prince, like my knight in shining armour who sweeps me off my feet and rides off into the sunset on your noble steed. No worries, I am only human and I may make mistakes, but everyone makes mistakes sometimes, and for that I am sorry for what i have done. I love you, forever and always Carlin Donovan Konkin!
October 13th, 2009 at 06:06pm