likeitmatters: seeking help!

Does anyone have ANY idea how to contact music artists?

Stupid question, right?

Okay, for my media work, I'm making a music video of "I Don't Love You". My teacher has strongly suggested we try and gain permission from the music artist. I've tried EVERYTHING. But My Chemical Romance are impossible to get hold of today.

-Myspace. No workey.

-Facebook. I doubt it's them.

-Twitter won't let me message them (maybe because they don't follow me or because my profile's private. PLUS twitter confuses me to death anyway).

------EWey! There's a load of kids next to me farting. And it stinks--------------

Anyway. Does anyone have any idea how I can contact MCR? I don't think they'd mind me using their track but it's always best to check, right?

I don't want to send a message to LeATHERMOUTH for Frank because it's not LeATHERMOUTH business and the same applies to messaging Mindless Self Indulgence and asking Lyn-Z to pass the message on. Plus she's probably got other things on her mind, what with a new baby and all.

Talkin' o' which, have you guys seen the liddle baby? She's adorable!

Image

Isn't she sweet? I wish I was dressed like batman as a baby!

Anyways, back to business. If anyone has any idea on how I can contact MCR and ask about using their track, please can you let me know?

Thanks =]

Zoom zoom
xo
October 15th, 2009 at 12:56pm