I finaally did it...

It felt nearly a year ago when I read the first words.
But it probably was in August, I don't know, someone correct me. I just know that I started reading this book a long time ago and just finished two minutes past.
The first one was captivating. I honestly couldn't stop the story. It ended quickly with the promise of a sequel. I had to throw it away. Don't ask why.
The second was just about as wonderful. But it was the past that lingered in my memory, and I forgot most of the plot by the time the third came out.
I remembered being so excited as I read the title of the book that she read in class. "Inkdeath" it read. I wanted to devour it with my eyes, to satisfy the hunger that started at the end of the drop off. But I needed to remember the second. So I read what summary there was in the before story pages.
I remembered. The third started out even slower than the second. I probably got bored, before I realized it, I was reading every other story to fulfiill that drop off. A lot of the times I was jumping fromm story to story, reading three books at the same time. To get myself interested in a book again. Ahhhh...the one I just finished was called "The Book Thief". Beautifully written that one. Just Beautiful.
Anyway, i forced myself to finally finish the prequel as I saw books being stored up in my room. None of them were mine.
Anyway, I finished the third and was completely satisfied. There was a mere drop off, but that didn't tempt me at all. I enjoyed the ending and the scene where my bookmark was fiiinally left out as I closed the book.
HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
I feel so proud of accomplishing this thing that sat in my room since who-knows when.
Proud to return the thick purple to that who was asking of it. To say that i amm still capable of borrowing a book and returning it in good condition, no matter the time period.
Thank God! Now, I must engage myself in other books. That they too may be returned and exchanged for more.
October 17th, 2009 at 03:16pm