Please Check This Out

Name of Board/Site: Revolution; The Uprising
Type of Board: HP-Verse, new Gen
Site Rating: Mature.
Level of activity: Brand new
Date created: October 16/09
Member Count: 8
Your site url: www.revolutionuprising.proboards.com

Image

Nineteen years later, everything seemed to be going smoothly. The wizarding world was evolving, expanding their tolerance to the once prejudiced circles. Little did everyone know that a plan was in motion... It was a plan that would take the wizarding world back to its darkest times. Muggleborns beware, half-bloods and blood traitors be cautious.

Just as everyone let their guard down, his plan to return once more began coming to fruition.

Floating in the ether, after his destruction, Voldemort’s essence loomed waiting for the chosen one; the one whose first breath would be taking in more than just air. Lying dormant until the right time, memories and power would reside in the soul of the chosen one. In the planning, little did Voldemort know that free will would be a factor. For only part of himself was transferred to the unfortunate chosen one. Memories were difficult to recall, parts missing and others blurred. The power was untapped and unable to activate.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction; one with parallel power would be the defender of good. It’s time to choose your side. The uprising has come, revolution is inevitable. Join the alliance of good or the forces of evil…
October 18th, 2009 at 12:06pm