One Thing's for Sure, You Don't Have to Worry : )

Aloha.. So today was a keeper : ) Me, Niki, Alexis, and Sydney went to KidZone ( a local park thing) Imagine a whole bunch of older kids like us at a big huge park full of children. It is a riot I tell you. We created our own version of hide and seek. So Fun: )

The only thing that sucked about today was that it's the last day of Fall Break. Grr.. I have no desire to go back to that hell hole I call school.. but hey, we all gots to do it. So...me and Joey were talking today.. and I had a fake lip ring in.. I took a picture and sent it to him.. and he said I'd look cute with one : )

HE SAID ID LOOK CUTE<--- sorry for tha moment.

Ahh Joey, man he just turns me into jell-O. It's just so.. so.. ahhh..I WANT HIM. Grr.. I hate that he has all of this power over me.. AND HE DOESNT KNOW IT. Do you guys know what I mean??

OH, Im watching Forrest Gump right now. God how I love this movie. Did you guys know that Hayley Joel Osment is in this movie.. I love that kid.

Well I reckon this was pointless. Im gonna go watch my movie and go to bed.

If you guys leave me comments on this.. YOU WILL BE LOVED

I just like knowing people actually read these things I put effort into..: )
October 19th, 2009 at 07:25am