Why am I the one in the wrong?

Ok...I'm not good at writing Journals...but I'm really sick of holding all of this in

My so-called best friend has now completely stopped talking to me.

The 3 weeks before her birthday, I had lost my Great-Aunt Edna (My Grandma's sister). And it shook me up ALOT...I couldn't get to sleep at night, and when I saw my mum and dad able to hug onto each other, I felt even more alone then I had ever felt before.

The day after we came back...I went to my 'best friends' house
She lives 60 miles away from me, and I've never gone on a train before on my own. I was soo nervous I kept seeing in my head me getting the wrong train, me missing the train...things like that

But when the day came, I actually did it. I got on the right train and in the maybe 2 hours I was standing there infront of her.
The weekend was good, the fact I'd never been there before, never met her family and I was happy to just be somewhere that I wanted to fit into.
But through the whole weekend, I got majorly left out.
Yes she's allowed her other friends, but I went up there to spend time with her, and yet through all of it, I got left downstairs twice, I cried on her mum before I left her house...just the fact I couldn't take it any longer, and that I was going back home to the misery of losing my Edna.

Ever since then it wasn't right at all. She would go on about her boyfriend, and I'd go on about the guy I really liked...
But she'd always be the one to just stop talking...and it hurt.
When she split with her boyfriend, I tried to be there for her as best I could. I couldn't get the train back down there, so I could only help over Msn
I knew she had fallen for him, knew it hurt so much for her that she didn't have him in her life
But I had beent here before, and I gave her suggestions to get through it, but they never went in...she'd always just throw them away and carrying on, going on and on about how much she loved him and that...

So I started blocking her on Msn, because I was having enough problems of my own, to then give my help with hers but it not being any use what-so-ever...
She then deleted me off Facebook, which just wound me up so much, my best friend Mitch-ii got alot of swearing, grry faces and talk from me about it...

Ever since I met her, she was like my little sister. But I don't get how I'm the one who is always getting blamed for all of this, just because I didn't fit in with her lot...that I gave up on her.

Now, with her not talking I feel better. I don't feel held down somehow, I don't feel like everytime I see her picture she's just going to start at me for something...
But I still just don't see why after everything I tried to help her with, that I was the bad guy...I was the one who did wrong...when I stuck by her no matter what...

Can anyone help with it?? =S
~*~
October 27th, 2009 at 02:12pm