I am no pedophile...

So, you know when you're out somewhere such as the beach on that boiling hot Summers day... enjoying a tasty cold ice-cream that you just bought from that awesome musical ice-cream truck... or just outside the ice cream store altogether...

And then you see this adorable child start crying or moaning cause they dropped their ice-cream on the ground and it has splattered everywhere?

Okay, originally I laughed but the kid reminded me of my favorite little cousin and I couldn't resist - unless the ice-cream was over $4 in which case I'd keep laughing and walk away. Call me stingy.

So, like the nice person I am... I whipped out my wallet and took the kid inside and bought him another ice-cream. I actually wasn't aware that his mother was outside moving the car to another spot so it'd be underneath some trees... and then she came over to me and started yelling at me thinking I'm some kind of freak or something AFTER I bought him the new ice cream. Love, I could have saved a few dollars if you had began yelling at me sooner.

I guess it was cause I was with my male friend - whom does look a bit dodgy... ;)

Kidding! Not really. I blame him.
November 2nd, 2009 at 12:48pm