Rambling + Story Suggestions?

Goodness, when they advise you not to skip a day during NaNo, they where well spoken. I've skipped two days already and already I'm losing my drive. I must stop this madness! Hah, for once in my life, I would like to actually finish something I've started. I'm always that "halfway" person. I can't seem to commit and I can't seem to stay interested. NaNo this year isn't about that word count or even the "prestige" or whatever of having a novel finished. I feel like I need to prove myself. I know I do.
And goddangit, I'm going to try.

Secondly, I've been getting a lot of grief from my older guy friends today. I've been friends with the three of them for a while - since before they where eighteen, twenty one, and nineteen, but they've been acting kind of...strange lately; saying sexual things and implying I sleep with them. They're well over eighteen so..I'm kind of worried. Any tips on how I can get them to stop? :(
Because typically, I'm a passive person, who doesn't appreciate conflict. Especially with friends, but...a girl's got to draw a line some place, yes?

Lastly, I need some Mibba story suggestions! All my subscriptions have gone inactive and I would very much like to read up on some new great authors out there.

I especially love horror and anything with gore in it as well as mystery, but I'll read anything with a good plot. :)
I won't read fan-fic, though. Sorry, but it really isn't my cup o' joe.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

~CI
November 5th, 2009 at 01:13am