My New Blog

Hi there!

Well over the past week I haven't been at school because I have some cold thing where it makes you tired all the time.
Yeah. So, I decided to make a blog!! What a good idea! I've got two so far and they're going pretty well. Except that I have no readers. I don't know how to get my blog out there! I want peple to read it and comment it.

So...here they are ---> http://www.blogger.com/profile/16228592619088906938
Click on this and you'll see my blogger profile, where both of my blogs are listed. The first one has 3 posts, and they're quite deep and meaningful. And the other one 'Teenage Art Fanatic' is about art, fashion, music etc etc.

Yeah, the second one is the most fun to write. I comment on my favourite designers, artists, paintings and songs. But the songs are, like, meaningful and deep. I will even put on my own photography and music that I've made myself.

Can you, pretty please, look and comment?! I don't know if you have to make a profile to comment but I'd really like it if you comment. Or just comment by commenting on this journal!

Oh, and does someone know when the blogs on Mibba are coming? It said one or two days...but it's obviously not there and it's been more than two days.

Thanks!!!
November 5th, 2009 at 07:14am