Even if you cant..

Its too late for us isnt it? I'd be stupid for thinking i could try to make this better. I feel like i havent even been trying.. but i guess that's cause it's like you dont give me the chance to show you. You're always busy with other things. Too busy for little ol' me. Like i'm too much of a hastle now. It's all about the guys now. WOW, i never thought i'd ever be so jealous of them, of BOYS.

I dont even know what to do anymore. Dont know what to think. Dont know what to say.. I cant fight you anymore, 'cause i've already lost. If i fight for myself.. you could just turn around and walk away.. i'll win.. but would i really win? Loss for the win? No. You know i'm vulnerable without you. I cant have my share of thoughts anymore. I cant. Everything has a catch. It's so scary. It's like i'm trapped in a room with nothing to consume.. no light.. no way out.. nothing. I'm limited with everything. All i have is the air to breathe in and out. Thats what this relationship is. I'm limited. And there's noway out. No matter how much i try.. i cant find a way to get you out.

Can you tell me what you want from me? You say you just wanna be with me.. and not fight. And i'm trying to try so bad.. but you wont even let me. I dont want to fight. I want that, i do! But how can i show you when you're too busy for me now? You cant even talk to me anymore. This relationship is so hopeless.. but i dont know what to do..

But like i said.. I love you always.. Today tomorrow and forever.. even if you cant..
November 8th, 2009 at 07:27am