5 Things that Annoy the Crap Out of Me. Plus, 5 Things that Make Me Happy.

So I was having a bad day, and I usually write a long journal explaining my emotional state. However, I've decided to take a different path today and write about the ten things I came across today that annoyed the hell out of me.

1-People that walk super slow in the hallway at school.
So here I am, walking to second hour. There's a huge hold up. I look to see whats going on, and four girls and their boyfriends are crawling along the hall like slugs. They're taking up the whole fucking thing, so I'm stuck in the back, about to rip my hair out. The bell is about to ring, and my geometry class is around the corner and down the hall. Just as they walk into their classroom, everyone starts running for their class. I mean, really? Do you have to walk so damn slow?!

2-People who say I love you when they've been going out for two days.
This one is a personal pet peeve of mine. It's the reason I broke up with my boyfriend, and I think it's creepy. I don't know what it's like to be in love, but I doubt you can be in it after going out for a day. It's like...hello? You've been seeing each other for like, one day now? You guys only have lunch and first hour together. You're not fucking in love, okay?

3-Boys who are mean.
Boys like to test girls. I don't like that at all. In history, I sit behind a gorgeous boy who's been flirting with me for the past month now. He's smart, sweet, and is pretty funny. We get along great, and here I was thinking we could maybe be something. Oh, but no. So he tells me the girl he went to homecoming with is just a friend. Oh, then he asks me when we're going to the mall to get him new shirts (long story short....this kid only owns white american eagle shirts. No joke.) when he springs on me that he likes the girl he took to homecoming. Don't test me, kid. I've gone through this enough already. Also, a guy asked me to a dance, thinking I went to an all girls school. When I told him I didn't go there, things got awkward; I eventually said no. Just because I don't go to a private school doesn't mean I'm no good.

4-Guys who look just like your ex.
So here I am, minding my own business while working out in gym. There's a kid who looks a lot like my ex boyfriend. He starts working out in front of me. Not only is this bothering me, he's staring at me. Suddenly, Heartless by Kanye West comes on the radio. Not only does that song make me feel like a bitch (it basically describes my relationship with my ex boyfriend), he starts to effing sing it while staring right at me. Okay, just stop! Not funny man!

5-Girls who think they're amazing at dance when they're not.
So I'm in dance class, all super excited that we're trying on Nutcracker costumes. This one girl promised to come today, but she didn't show up. She hasn't shown up for the past three weeks because of some "disease that makes her sleepy". According to Dr. Google, this is bullshit. If she can run, jump, do pilates, and go on the machines at school, I think you can endure a 60 minute long dance class. We have shows in like, 5 weeks, meaning 5 more rehearsals. I know she was super pissed that I got four roles and she got two, but suck it up. I worked hard and I showed up for every class, even dancing on the weekend. She takes a record breaking two classes per week. Sure, she'll show up for tech class but not for our recital/nutcracker rehearsal. Also, some girls think they're amazing when they can hardly even do the dance. My friend Andrea and I work hard and thats how we got four roles and memorized each dance. You can't just say "ehhmagod my dance teacher hates me!!"

Whew. It feels good to get this off my chest. To make up for the five annoying things, I'll put up five things that make me happy.

1-Justin Bieber.
Because he's so damnadorable hot!

2-SNL skits.
Because they make the world a little funnier.

3-boys who make your day feel better, even with one smile.
Because that's what boys should do to girls, not be complete douche bags.

4-warm weather.
Because fall sucks; it's half wet and half cold. Not a very good combination.

5-Modern/lyrical dance.
Because it's a good way to get your feelings out in the open; just throw it all into a dance.

You might disagree with me on these lists, but that's how it is for now.

Anyway...now that I'm all cleared up, announcements!
Stories are going to be updated by this Friday, not once, but twice! Oh yeah, take that. Think I can't do it? Oh, I will, haha.
November 10th, 2009 at 04:44am