Happy Friday the 13th (This is probably the 200th Journal to have this date in the title)

Heya, Nimrods!

So today is the day of series of unfortunate events. I am having a terrible time getting over this H1N1 crap. It hurts so much and I've lost so much weight and my skin is gray - it's just so unbearable. However, it does give me a lot of time to write stories, which I have been doing lately.

I wrote two one-shots for two of my good friends, so you guys should totally check them out if you like Gerard Way or Mike Dirnt romances. I have updated each of my stories except for 'Better Think Again Cause No One Knows', which won't be updated until one of my active series is over.

As for more ideas, I'm thinking of a Frank Iero fanfic. The plot and everything is very deep and I thought about it first about a year ago and now I can't stop thinking about the story I want to put on paper about a girl who had just been adopted and is having troubles trusting the man of the house do to having a hard past with the janitor of the adoption place that she had been living in since she was twelve to seventeen. It's all coming together but I still want to think it over before writing anything.

Anyway, I don't think I can update on anything else, other than my brother coming up drunk last night with his friend and annoying the crap out of me as I tried to write a one-shot for one of my friends.

Alright, well, read my stories, and until next time.

Love always,
Tami Cool-Iero
November 13th, 2009 at 10:47pm