My house has been taken over by aliens.. o.O!!

No seriously, it has.

It all began this morning when I saw my mom doing yoga in the garden, and off course I did a double take as I thought that the neighbor was probably sleep walking.
It scared the bejesus out of me to see her humming to herslef, but well I guess that when you hit fourty, you've got to keep up with life somehow.

Then it was my dad, who just happened to find funny the fact of buying organic food today, as a part of his "new invented recipies." ...
I didn't eat today.
And will probably feel happy to have the school's able-to-make-you-puke food tomorrow.

And if things just couldn't get worse, while I was with my dad and my four year old sister in the supermarket buying the "food" I walked over with my sister to where the eggs where kept.
And it turns out that four year olds have a pretty good memory, the night before my dad was telling my sister how you need an egg and a willie to make a baby. Off course no one thought she would really be listening..
So it happened that while I picked up the eggs my sis decided to point at the box and say, "We should keep those away from daddy as mommy said she didn't want any more babies."

The lady in the bread stand looked at me with a "Seriously, teenage mothers could take better care of their childs."

So, here I am now. Listening to my best friend laughing while I'm telling her this and still needing to study for a math exam when it's 23:34 here in planet Zog.

!!!!!!! Tunning out!! !!!
November 15th, 2009 at 11:36pm