Karma biaatchhhh !

Hello world . I'm so sleepy but I try to fight it .. because Top Gear is starting , it's hilarious .
Today I accidentaly went on a wrong bus , I had to walk home ... and it started raining .
Some kid in our school has the swine flu so we all have to wear masks , Hahaha I have the coolest mask ever , It's black with hot pink stripes , tiger style . I got bored so I decided to decorate it now I'm the coolest kid in the school . At lunch , some random dude ate my banana , a very sad moment because I really love bananas but I got my revenge , there was a hair in his soup . Hahaha , it's called karma biaaatchh . What else ? Ohh my brother dearest , he saw the Harry Potter DvD box - he was .. pissed . I heard him mutter something about Voldemort and then he ran to his room I haven't seen him since . He has locked himself in , playing CS and laughing hard . Wierdo !
Ahh , I need a vacation , school is killing me ... and I think I'm starting to loose my hearing because of my music teacher , her name is Varje and he looks like a drunken elf and she cannot sing AT ALL and apparently she has the need to sing to my ear . She has ruined some classic songs like Jingle bells and last christmas to me . Damn you !!!!
OMJ , I have to buy some earplugs and SOON
November 20th, 2009 at 07:17pm