I miss 07.

I can't begin to tell you how much I miss the year 2007. My first concert was at the end of the year. It was The Academy Is..., Armor For Sleep, The Rocket Summer, Sherwood, and Cobra Starship. It made me feel whole, like I was truly invincible. The setting was a freezing November night, in the midst of a hurricane. Yep, a hurricane in NH, believe it, because it was true. I'm listening to the Viva La Cobra! Cobra Starship age right now, and that's how I began to think about it. This music makes me feel weird. Young and foolish, yet ready to grow up and experience the life that's ahead of me. The tone is something you want to blast so everyone hears the same thing, but everyone has different reactions.

I miss old-ish Cobra Starship. Don't get me wrong, I've known them for years now, but Viva! was their best and most diverse album. Hot Mess does nothing for me. I don't get that feeling of invincibility, and the memories that I once had, seeing CS when I was just a young teenager.

Young I was, being only 14, but within the past 2 years and a half, now being 16 1/2, my tastes have matured, and maybe Hot Mess could have appealed to me in my less mature days, it will never move me as much as Viva! has.

Ha, I ramble, but it was on my mind, when I put the old CS on.

Loveyouall.
Danika

Updates tonight for You're So Guilty It's Disgusting get pumped.
November 30th, 2009 at 11:07pm